Swift Laundry and Dry Cleaning Limited is a subsidiary of Close Group. We are a full fabric and cleaning dare company presenting a wide range of services which includes Laundry, Dry cleaning, Home and office cleaning.
We are recruiting to fill up the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of subordinate personnel.
- Administer complaints and negative feedback from customers in order to address concerns and where applicable provide a quick service recovery.
- Communicating strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
- Training staff in appropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
- Reviewing your progress using standardized metrics.
- Compiling detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities.
- Delegate activities and tasks to others according to the ability, level of preparation, competence and legal scope of practice.
- Analyses the steps which have been taken in order to reach the organization’s goals in order to assess the progress which has been made, the feasibility of the goals, and to ensure the goals can be met according to deadlines.
- Ensure that guest laundry is collected, cleaned and returned to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate and perform hands-on work with other departments, managers, supervisors, and workers in different aspects of the business from preparing accounting reports, envisioning the marketing campaigns up to having contact with clients.
- Supervise, instruct and plan work for teams or individual members of the team. Set up time schedules and make sure they are followed.
- Ensure that the equipment required for operations is regularly checked for faults, routine maintenance tasks are performed, and that repairs are scheduled and performed in the case of damage or flaws.
- Use appropriate questions and active listening in order to identify customer expectations, desires and requirements according to product and services.
- Set up procedures for maintaining and improving health and safety in the workplace.
- Oversee all personnel and processes to comply with health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Conduct cost estimates and budget planning.
- Conducting regular, in-depth analyses of our company’s policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
- Analyzing and reformulating existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
- Scrutinizing the market to elucidate clients’ needs, competitors’ activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
- Inspecting company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
- Crafting short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with the Directors.
- B.Sc / HND minimum
- Minimum of 5 years management Experience in laundry and dry-cleaning Business
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Business development Skills
- Strong leadership and operations skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills-verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
10th April, 20121.
How to Apply
Focused and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.